Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Job


My Krissy baby, who just turned 16, landed her first job! She applied at KFC and two days went in and asked for an interview. They gave her one on the spot and pretty much hired her on the spot! I am so proud of her for being so bold. I would never had the guts to go in person and ask for an interview. So good for her! Now we will see when she starts training.

Now she can buy all the clothes, hair products and make up she wants! No more waiting on mom. Which is exciting for me. However, now I will be driving more to get her to and from work. Ugh that is not very appealing for me. What about summer and going out of town, does that mean I need to plan my trips and worry about her losing her job if we plan too much. Too bad her job isn't within walking distance. Too bad she hasn't starting driving yet. ;0)

All in all I think it will be good for her. I just can't believe my baby is in the working world. 16 was a milestone but this... it's going to take me a while.

1 comment:

  1. It'll be good, just keep your chin up and know the show must go on.

    ReplyDelete