Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Begin Again

Took a deep breath in the mirror, he didn't like it when I wore high heel,s but I do. Turn the lock and put my headphones on he always said he didn't get this song but I do, I do. Walkedi n expecting you'd be late but you got here early and stand and wave. I walk to you, you pull my chair out and help me in and you don't know how nice that is but I do. And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid, I think it's strange that you think I"m funny cause he never did. I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end but on a wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again. You said you never met one girl who had as many james toaylor records as you but I do. We tell stories and you don't know why I"m coming off a little shy but I do. And we walked down the block, to my car and I almost brought him up but you start to talk about the movies that your family watches every single christmas and I want to talk about that and for the first time what's past is past.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPEd8m79Hw




No comments:

Post a Comment