Friday, October 7, 2011

My Darling Daughter

Krissy has started a blog! At her school they offer her credit to write a blog. How wonderful, it's similar to journaling and so therapuetic for people so I think this will be great for her. Since it's a school thing though, her teacher can read it. So she has to keep it clean well semi-clean? I hope.....

So she sends me the address and I look it up, it has the same blog title as mine! Funny!






So it's been nice to see her thoughts and views on different things. She barely has time to talk to me nowadays and reading the blog I can see how some of her viewpoints have matured from what she used to be. She is so unique and so fun to read, I am really enjoying her blog. I hope she continues this for a long time.

Makes me proud!

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! That is so cute that it has the same name as yours!! Who would have thought?!? I hope she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete