Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Blast

We celebrated the day of Gideon and Gabriel's birth today! We went to the Wooddale Fun Zone this year. They love the rollerskating and the arcade! Our wonderful neighbor Steve gave the boys like $15 dollars in quarters just for the arcade. What a great birthday present.

We got our first snow fall of the season this day. I could not believe it! The roads were so slippery. I felt so bad having anyone drive over there. But they did, such Minnesota troopers! We all made it and were safe! The boys were happy and got so many things they wanted. It was a great deal for what we got!




Gideon's in heaven!
Cory my camera isn't that fast! Keep smiling!
Gabe hit a jack pot!
Oh look boys your famous!
I was going to make cake pops but stayed out too late the night before, thank the Lord for Walmart's pre-made cakes!
Gideon loves his shirt from Gramma!
Our buddy Jared!
My friend of 18 years, Mara!
Oh the cutie and my sissy!

This is a good one of Kris and me!

Another Vikings fan, Uncle Rob!
Smile ladies!
My sister and my mom...
Idrese our buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment