Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

I love halloween! It's so much fun to go to the pumpkin patch and pick our pumpkins, carve them and cook the seeds and finally getting our costumes on and going out for the long walk to get treats! We bought two bags of chocolates to hand out but we must live too high up in the small community cause we only had a few trick-or-treaters. So mama got that candy!


Boys couldn't wait to carve their own pumpkin!



Our finished product!

They boys finished product all by themselves they did their own! So proud!
My beautiful daughter and her beautiful friend Emily
never too old to trick or treat

Pirate Jack Sparrow aka Gabe
Angry Bird aka Gideon
We got sooooo many comments about
the angry bird costume people either
had no clue or they loved it cause they
play it! Funny


We got a lot of candy. Walked for two hours. And had a wonderful time! Mama was the walker this year and she was glad to get the exercise but being out of shape really showed on her feet! We all had a wonderful year and another wonderful memory for the books!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Halloween! I didn't carve pumpkins (first year I never carved a pumpkin!). But I bought little mini pumpkins and drew faces on them. My one pumpkin was a kitty pumpkin :p heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an excellent idea! That is what I would do! My little He-men (sp?) would never let me do that as long as they are around. he he

    ReplyDelete