Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Gideon!

Today is my son's real birthday! He is 8 years old today. We are still in Alexandria for celebrating Thanksgiving with our family. So we were able to open a little something for him and the kids and then we had DQ blizzard cake! Yumm so delicious.

Waiting patiently for presents


Good ice cream cake!

Gideon doesn't enjoy real cake so he picked ice cream,his fav!

The blizzard cakes are by far better than the regular ice cream cake!

Gabe got to open a little something something....

Present from Krissy,so sweet

Emily got a little something something



It was more enjoyable being with close family. Hard to believe 8 years have passed. I can still remember the day Gideon was born. The joy that was shared between my husband and myself as we held our little Gideon, our first son together was indescribable. One of the greatest days of my life and one of the most precious gifts from my Heavenly Father.

Happy Birthday Gideon.......

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all had such an amazing time! Happy birthday to Gideon :)

    ReplyDelete