Friday, June 17, 2011

Brotherhood








I love summer vacation. The boys have two beds. They seem to always end up in one bed together. I think Gabe is the one that says he is scared. However when Gabe wants dad to sleep with him then for whatever reason, Gideon ends up sneaking into his bed.

Brings me back to the days of when my little sister would sleep with me. I don't remember why we did that and it wasn't every night like my kids, but for whatever reason we ended up together too, in a twin bed! Sweet memories.

So last night the boys got into trouble for throwing animal crackers out the window. So I made them come in from playing until dark with friends. I had them get ready for bed early and turned on a movie for bed. They ended up falling asleep early in my bed. So this morning I woke up and this is what they looked like. I think Gabe is going to have the cuddle bug, watch out ladies of his future. He had all this space on his side of the bed and he chose to sleep closer to Gideon. Gideon on the edge. Just like me and Dj, bet you can guess who's the cuddle bug our relationship. I'll give you a hint, I'm always holding on for dear life or bed. ;0)






































1 comment:

  1. Aww, yes I remember those days of sharing the bed with you. I was the cuddler for sure, because that's what I do with my hubby now and I think I smother him too.
    What a sweet, sweet picture of your two little cuddle bugs. I love it.

    ReplyDelete