Thursday, August 5, 2010


Awww, I'm tired. Today was a great day at work. I got to see my old work buddy, Krystle! She came for a visit! It was so nice to see her and catch up.

Got home and drama! Dj returned the movies to the library like I asked but oh no, he returned the books I was reading! On top of that I left some important receipts inside one of the books! Too funny, I just happened to go to the library to start my blog and when I checked out some stuff, the librarian told me she had my receipts! What?!! Funny. I was glad to check those books out again.

Then Dj and I took the boys to the bank to clear up a bank fiasco...... Let me just say if you don't have a joint account and you want to cash a check in both names, it's such a mess! But hey I like my own account, so whatever I guess it's worth it!

We took the boys to the park and for dinner at Burger King! Made my day of course! So here's the fun night at the park, nice and cool. My kind of weather! The boys wanted to wear their costumes. Funny! Krissy was at a movie with her friends. She saw Charlie Mc Cloud, made it sound good! I look forward!

Have a great night! Here's to a Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment