Monday, August 9, 2010

Lake Elmo Park Reserve


Today I got to transfer the title of the car in my name! The car that my parents so generously gave me a great deal on! It's now officially mine! My parents came to Stillwater to transfer it for me. Afterwards we went to Walmart for a little shopping and then to DQ for a little ice cream treat! I KNOW! How many days just this weekend have I eaten junky, guess my resolve is out the window! ;0) But it was a very nice time and gave me a good memory with my parents!

Then I came home and Dj and the boys and I ran errands! Got an antenna for our t.v. And guess what?! It works. Now I can get regular t.v. channels and watch some Big Brother! No more movie after movie. Yea! I just didn't want to pay $45 to get basic cable set up and regular channels and then $12 a month. This sure beats that!

We finally made it to the Lake Elmo Park Reserve this summer. Only took until August! But we had a blast. More swimming. But it was a blast and Dj came swimming again! Fun!








For those that don't know, this is a man made lake. It has nothing yucky in it. We love it! It only goes 6 feet. So it was a treat to swim in!


Tomorrow is my interview for a full time Administrative Assistant job. It's closer to home and I'm pretty excited about it. I think it was totally God putting this opportunity before me. So if it was really meant for me, then I will get it. So far the nerves are okay. I think I'm set. I got my outfit all picked out. I've been thinking of possible questions in my mind. I'm just gonna do it! Nothing to lose, only gain. It would be so nice to have a job close to home and it be full time.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment