Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sick in the summer time


So Dj is sick today. He's had a temp and body aches the last couple of days. So I asked my mom to watch the kids today so he could rest. Luckily she agreed!



The boys were so excited to go see Gramma! They packed a whole bunch of toys and stuff for her house. They even packed their swimming trunks in case they got to go to the wonderful kiddie pools in Minneapolis. The temp today was going to get to 77 degrees and I haven't been outside yet, but I can't imagine it was that hot to go swimming but they did!










They love going to Gramma's house and that makes me feel so much better when I have to go to work.



Before the day started Gideon got sick. Threw up and had a headache. I wasn't sure if it was allergies with all that mucus he swallowed during the night and morning, car sickness or if there is some kind of bug going around! Gabriel had gotten a temp and a cough on friday, I had thought it was related to his asthma but maybe I need to bust out the germx!

He felt better as soon as he got to Gramma's house. Phew!






















1 comment:

  1. I would feel safe to say there is a bug going around your family and thinking maybe we should steer clear from you guys! Hahaha, I hope everyone is feeling better by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete